Getting some errors

Jul 6, 2007 at 11:09 PM
Hi;

First of all, thanks for share your project.
I downloaded it but can't get it working.

If i try to drag and drop the controls to a form, i get an error message, so, i followed your instructions on this post: http://www.codeplex.com/AjaxControls/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=4044 and did everything you sugested. Also, i opended the sample web site and copied the code to my page but when i try to run it, i get this message:

Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit, Version=1.0.10123.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=28f01b0e84b6d53e' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

I appreciate any help becuase i'd like to use the controls.
Dec 10, 2007 at 7:58 PM
Edited Dec 10, 2007 at 7:58 PM
You have a new version of the AjaxToolKit then the one used currently by GSAjaxControls. You can downgrade your AjaxToolkit to 1.0.10123.0 or download the GS source and build a new dll with the current AjaxToolkit. I have a current GSAajaxControls assembly with AjaxToolKit 1.0.11119.0. if you are interested.
Coordinator
Dec 17, 2007 at 9:55 AM
Agreed. I also build against a slightly modified version of the AjaxControlToolkit. I run into a problem with the always visible control sometimes, so I modify the JS on it. I'll see what I can do about providing an updated release built against the latest version. Ideally I'd provide a release every time there's a toolkit release, but I've been extremely busy with other projects. Thanks for the feedback!